Monday, January 2, 2017

New Aim: Knowledge!

Today, I am starting a new chapter in my Lean/Agile journey! After focusing on bringing more agility and flexibility to an Enterprise, I will now go back to what I feel are my roots: a small company.

I am now working for Aim 4 Knowledge, a Stockholm-based company delivering training solution to IT organizations. My new role is officially ‘Product Owner’ for the Lean and Agile area. I will work to bring, create and deliver excellent training and education on:
  • Lean for knowledge work
  • Kanban for end-to-end value streams, portfolio and teams
  • DevOps
  • Agile development
  • Lean Startup & User eXperience
The idea is a to support companies (you?) in creating an iterative, incremental and streamlined value creation stream from customer to production.

Why does this matter? Because more than ever before we are in a fast moving, highly competitive environment where those who win can simply deliver more value, earlier.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at christophe.achouiantz@aim4knowledge.se

No comments:

Post a Comment